The Prince Charming

11.31.00 sii kurti 2 Comments

baby blue flare skirt and silver jumpsuit

I claimed as a good dreamer. I also write this tag line on my instagram bio (follow my IG @nia_kurti) hehe…), , despite I cannot distinguish between dream and delusion. But I assured that I’d have a dream after got sleep before. Now, let me to tell my own dream story. I know I am not a good story teller, and I warn you to put a plastic-bag on your lap. Please don’t asking why. I am pretty sure you guys will get it soon.

I stood in front of the door of the ballroom and the ball was going on. I took a deep breath and walk in. The first I noticed was light of this room. Very oft and subtle, sometime I saw dark a bit. We took the same air, but I didn’t recognize anyone. Perhaps they ashamed me to my look. Yeah, I attired very casual, too casual for this luxurious . An oversized-plaid-shirt and baby blue-flare-skirt accompanied me tonight. I wore a pair of ankle boots and fringe-sling bag.

Suddenly, I took a glimpse of a dazzling man among the crowd of people. His eyes and mine locked, he walked toward me and stop an inch in front of me. He smiled to me. Oh no!

“Hi”

“ Hi “, I blushed and bowed, saw my finger. He’s very attractive and tall. Is he my Prince Charming?

“ Umm…. It’s rude, you know. You put your head down while we’re talking”

“ Oh, I am terribly sorry, I supposed it’ s my politeness”

I lift my head to see his face, his beautiful face. He dressed in a fine tuxedo, white shirt and a bowtie. I could see a bright blue eyes regard me.

“ It’s much better” he grinned to me

We’re talking, laughing and giggling whole the party. I knew he is a nice person, but I wasn’t sure this was a love in first-sight. Until we reached the end of this party, he tugging my hand and pulled into the centre of this room. He sinking in on knee in front of me

“ I want to live the rest my life and spend my wealth with you. Would you marry me”

Am I look like a gold-digger? Why he said like that? I blink down at him.

“ it is very unpredictable. We’ve just met an hour go, we don’t know each other, well….”

You can see it doesn’t make sense and sounds odd. You girls must be worry if a man asked you for marrying him after the fast met, dance and chit chat. Don’t you remember what happened with Anna after she’s proposed by Hans? Looking for a Potential Prince Charming is heavier in the early years. Just kick your (and mine) impossible dreams out. I mean it. But you could find your potential partner in crime when the dawn comes. You’d go to Mosque, he’s doing pray Subuh (fajr).

Meanwhile the party still going on, when she and his Prince Charming become so closer than before, I just could stand beside hundred more dish that sparkling like made of thousands of gems. Only watching them and smelled it. If I was not a Maid, If I was not wearing this grey jumpsuit paired with a pink fringe ethnic blouse then used silver platform loafer and If I was the part of this party maybe I’ll try it one by one.

But then without knowing, on that night was not be a peaceful party. There were a lot of rebel force to come in into the ballroom, suddenly. And in a few minute a half of guests that left their time to present here were killed. I was hiding under the table until someone taking my hand and pulling me out.

Without right mindful I said,

“What are you doing?”

“Saving your life”

“What did you say?”

“You know, I really can’t let you go now.”

I couldn’t say even one word anymore, I’m speechless. And the other thing, he is looked so incredible.

Who will be believe a poor and innocent maid like me could hear those words come out from a Charming Prince. If my brain was going out, right on that time I’ll say I LOVE YOU.

“I’ll protect you, just believe me.”

“No I don’t believe you… but I trusted you.”


Then he is fighting in front of me, giving me the way out from that bloody ballroom.

At in front of that Great Palace we just could see each other and smile.

The question is “Did he know who am I?

baby blue flare skirt with plaid shirt
1

baby blue flare skirt with plaid shirt

baby blue flare skirt with plaid shirt ankle boots

baby blue flare skirt with plaid shirt fringe bag

silver jumpsuit with light pink fringe ethnic blouse sling bag
2

silver jumpsuit with light pink fringe ethnic blouse sling bag

silver jumpsuit with light pink fringe ethnic blouse sling bag

silver jumpsuit with light pink fringe ethnic blouse sling bag

silver jumpsuit with light pink fringe ethnic blouse sling bag

silver jumpsuit with light pink fringe ethnic blouse sling bag

silver jumpsuit with light pink fringe ethnic blouse sling bag

silver jumpsuit with light pink fringe ethnic blouse sling bag

silver jumpsuit with light pink fringe ethnic blouse sling bag

silver jumpsuit with light pink fringe ethnic blouse sling bag

silver jumpsuit with light pink fringe ethnic blouse sling bag




casual style with long skirt

casual style with long skirt

casual style with long skirt

casual style with long skirt






Written by
1st story nia (@nia_kurti) 
2nd story iis (@minminshy)
Outfit 1 :Oversize plaid shirt (own stock), Black hijab (local brand), baby blue flare skirt (local brand), brown fringe sling bag (buy on Carousell) & balck zipper ankle boots (online shop)
Outfit 2 : Light pink ethnic blouse (own stock), silver jumpsuit (online shop), platform loafer (online shop), silver sling bag (online shop) & grey hijab (own stock)

2 komentar:

  1. Ini foto di mana ya? Kereeeen :)
    Blogwalking ya..
    Visit www.lifeascory.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Di stasiun kereta api mbak :) okee, siap meluncur

      Hapus