I’m Neither ‘Good Girl’ Nor ‘Bad Girl’

12.00.00 sii kurti 0 Comments

Skill academy

I’m Neither ‘Good Girl’ Nor ‘Bad Girl’ fashion blogHey mate!
Well, we won't tell any reason of our disappearance for months. Because I believe with "The more reason you told, the more guilty you are". So here we are coming back for you.
People think I’m a good girl but actually I’m not. But it doesn’t make me a bad girl. So, a bad girl isn't a good girl, absolutely. Bad girls and good girls are quite different group. They're so easyly to recognise by their looks, whose the bad ones or the good ones. People assume bad girls are known as a rebellion or every bad attitudes. The word rebellion doesn't always belong to a negative action. Let's take a look what happened to Katniss Everdeen or Tris as the rebellion. And the bad girls term isn't t always in the negativity. The "I don't care" type, free, having fun, strong and confident make some good girls want to be a bad girl deep down. Good girls, you don't have to change yourself to be bad girls thoroughly. Because it makes you as a stranger .

I’m Neither ‘Good Girl’ Nor ‘Bad Girl’ Rever blogpost
I’m Neither ‘Good Girl’ Nor ‘Bad Girl’ fashion blog
I’m Neither ‘Good Girl’ Nor ‘Bad Girl’ fashion blog

I’m Neither ‘Good Girl’ Nor ‘Bad Girl’ fashion blog

I’m Neither ‘Good Girl’ Nor ‘Bad Girl’ fashion blog
For the last words I’ll give you a beautiful quotes which is quite suitable with this post

I’m Neither ‘Good Girl’ Nor ‘Bad Girl’ fashion blog
Written by : Nia (IG, @nia_kurti)
Edited by : Nia and Iis (IG, @minminshy)

0 komentar: