Flowery and Library

07.53.00 sii kurti 4 Comments


“It was good to walk into library again, it smelled like home”

-Elizabeth Kostova-


What is your favorite place besides home? I answered library. Some of my friends called me ‘nerd’, just because I’d loved to spent whole the break at Library (that’s why the librarian recognized me well). But to be honest, I’m not the hardcore book-addict. I usually escaped to library when I had nothing to share with . Why it’s library? Because library is a best place that was often overlooked. Like an exotic island in the middle vast sea of ignorance.

And a couple of weeks ago, we decided to visit “Public Library” in my hometown. I just really sick of all the noise in library. So, that’s why Rangga (AADC) got angry, lol… But don’t worry, I guarantee you there’s no one got shushed in this library. We didn’t see many visitors, anyway. I found only two or three students, a woman about 20 something, and two freak girls (well, they were us). The library is so pleasant, so many variant books, we can access the computer and internet . Unfortunately, we wasn’t allowed to know the wi-fi’s password, hmmm… even three wi-fi was available. If this library want to increase the number of visitors, so the answer is very simple: Librarian allow the visitors to know Wi-Fi’s password, hehe….

A proverb said: “ Don’t judge the book by its cover”. But I’ll say : “Judge the book by its cover”. I like a book with beautiful covers. I do appreciate illustrators behind the books. A first introduction is very important. Like you dress up beautifully for dating to get a good impression. Oh,yes, we found a beautiful quote-book is written by Tere Liye, an Indonesian- famous-author.

tere liye puisi

flowery outfit,library
flowery outfit,library

flowery outfit,library

flowery outfit,library

flowery outfit,library

All outfits are local brand; Shoes from Online Shop


Well, I am not big fans of flowery-pattern, but I won’t know it works to me. I combined its flowery-shirt with dark-brown of A-line-skirt. My inspiration comes from garden flowers. Next, I added scarf for a fun touch. A brown veil was chosen, because I matched it with the skirt. A black slip-on-shoes makes look a bit formal (and gutsy).

flowery outfit,library

flowery outfit,library

flowery outfit,library


floral outfit fashion



All Outfits are local brand; Bag and Shoes from Online Shop 

Mustard long-sleeve, flowery skirt and ankle boots are combination. She showed different personalities with mine. She looks so edgy and so playful. The scarf was chosen based from skirt’s colour. And she added fringe sling-bag to complete her edgy.


Written by nia
Photos edited by VSCO Cam & Photoshop

4 komentar:

  1. Balasan
    1. thank you....<3 <3
      and thank you for visiting...

      now we have a super power ..!!

      Hapus
  2. I loved library too, because I loved the books and lonely

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. haha... enjoying a loneliness with books..interesting!! b^^b

      Hapus