Change The Look

10.35.00 sii kurti 0 Comments

Hi, everyone! Hope you’ve all had a good weekend :) as usual.

In last Monday, the-girl-in-denim-jacket (well, I call her sister, lol) asked me to accompany her bought sweatpants. Only a sweatpants. After I gave her of my heavy nod, then I went to pick some outfits. Okay, a boyish style, I thought. It is a quite simple, effortless definitely, and also didn’t take a long time to pick suitable clothes. FYI, women take very long to do it. She usually asks which clothes suit on her and the final result is very unexpected.

Turned left, turned down and back to the first place we had visited. What was I doing here? Ahh~ accompanied my sister to buy a sweatpants. Only a sweatpants. We finished it and took this stuff to the cashier, we made a game, no, a challenge. We challenged ourselves to style two different looks. I got sporty style and casual. Formal and casual style belonged her. We went around stand hanger with its clothes hanged up, looked for some proper clothes. Done! We met in the corner in that place. Made sure no one could be able to see what we did. Even there were one or two visitors came gazed to us.

Well , here the result….. it is elaborated by each stylish:

Nia (@nia_kurti )
  • Sporty look.
sporty look fashion blogger

Even you are just out for jogging, you can be look fashionable. T-Shirt and sweatpants with the same colour and black bomber jacket will support sporting activities in the rainy season. And it can keep you warm a bit in that weather.
  •  Casual look.
casual look fashion blogger

casual look fashion blogger

For the casual look I combined little black dress and flannel shirt. You will have relaxed look for hanging out with your friends. If I pair it with an ankle boots, I imagine a gorgeous of casual chic look.

iis (@minminshy)
With love and a lot of smile.

Pretty good day. I was going to buy a long pants but something out of my mind.
"Why don't we try to mix and match some outfit here?"
So we started to do that. Even I didn't know, we are able to do that or not on that store. Cause I didn't think to buy the outfit after using it.

Well, let's start.
The first is casual style. I used a dotty flare skirt who was looked so pretty and will go well on trend this year. Like on Calvin Klein Platinum edition or Michael Kors Collection, those are so awesome. I mix it with a turtle neck sweater in the color of pink. Why I chose a sweater ? The answer is "We are on a cold weather, right?" and another answer is "I  love something unique or unusual".
For completing the look, you can use a black legging or skinny denim pants and also covering your feet with a couple of ankle boots. At the last you need a sling bag. It will be good if it's simple sling bag on black or white. Cause you don't think to make it overdose, right?

Here is the look
  • Casual Look
casual look turtle neck fashion blogger

And second time is formal look.
Without any useless words let's break it.
Striped blouse maybe out of trend for this year but I think that is the best outfit to be mixed with wide pants. But something was not complete yet. So I tried to pair it with a piece of laces vest. If I could find simple white loafer maybe I'll pair it.
  • Formal Look 

formal look wide pants fashion blogger


After playing those clothes, I hope I won't get some trouble or get caught by securities …
Naughty girls like us shouldn't be alone.
Cause we are a troublemaker couple…

So, which one do you prefer guys? Please tell us on the comment below... ^^

sporty look fashion blogger

sporty look fashion blogger

sporty look fashion blogger

So here I am, behind white sweater , covered by oversize-plaid-shirt and boyfriend jeans. I keep a femininity touch with beautiful sling bag.it’s Boyish Chic look of mine for rainy season.

sporty casual look fashion blogger

sporty casual look fashion blogger

sporty casual look fashion blogger

sporty casual look fashion blogger


A look of sister mine. She looks attractive with flowery dress with denim jacket . She added a pair of plaid sock for fun touch. Because it ‘s on rainy season and weather bring out the dark , so the playful look and bit colorful are the best choice. It can cheer the day up.


Written by iis & nia
Outfit all online shop and own stock
Thanks to the Store and
Thanks to VSCO CAM +SNAPSEED+FOTORUS(Instamag)

0 komentar: