The Age of Youth

16.13.00 sii kurti 2 Comments

fashion for teenagers



My sister and I are no longer teenager. We officially said goodbye to that age. But it doesn't mean we have to perforce and act like an adult while we're not ready yet. It's gonna be dissimulation and we also lie to ourselves.

Ugh.. I don't have any good memories when I was still a teenage girl (it doesn't mean I am old now. I'm still young, still young!). And what most teenage girl do beside studying in the school? Hang out? Or have fun with close friend? Hmm... I was too busy with my school things, so I stepped this important phase. In the end, I don't have idea how to describe 'what the meaning of teenager is'.

Unfortunately, we can't go back to the past and repeat that moment. It's so obvious. But I never regret for what I did. I still can replace what I've missed. Don't gimme wrong, I am not such a pathetic girl just because I didn't have enough fun times when I was a teenager.

Cheerful, colourful and energetic.

What the proper word that can represent a teenager? I prefer "rebellion". Yeah like testing authority or do something to show up who I really am. Do you know G-Dragon? Yeah, I think he's representing the rebellion. If you paid attention to all his style, you will realise how he want to show you the freedom and yelled  that he don't give a s***.

I don't care with the colour. I don't care with the shape. I don't care it matched or not. As long as it doesn't humiliate me and still keep in the rule.. Eventhough people thought I was silly. This is what I do as a rebellion.

fashion for teenagers

fashion for teenagers

fashion for teenagers





"It is human nature to instinctively rebel at obscurity or ordinariness"
  -Taylor Caldwell

fashion for teenagers



Cap : a gift / Glasses: own stock / Hijab  own stock/ Bag : own stock / Sweater  Hongkong Fashion /  Mother Jeans : Femmy & Felix
fashion for teenagers

fashion for teenagers


fashion for teenagers

fashion for teenagers

fashion for teenagers 

For me, be a teenager is about making some trouble. Where ever it is. 
But it's only for making fun ,not DAMAGE your youth.
Such as,, 
In the high school sometimes your teacher couldn't get inside your class for some reason. So~  it mean TIME TO PLAY ~ On that time I like to play volley ball with my classmate ---mostly man of course.

fashion for teenagers

fashion for teenagers

fashion for teenagers

fashion for teenagers

fashion for teenagers

fashion for teenagers



Knitwear : Own Stock  /Hijab: Own Stock  / Boy Friend Jeans: online shop  /Shoes : online shop /Sling Bag: online shop
fashion for teenagers

fashion for teenagers
school 2015 ?

fashion for teenagers

written by nia ig : @nia_kurti
photo edited by iis @minminshy 
location at Kota Bunga - Cianjur - Indonesia 
**sorry first photo there is one mistake "typo" for spelling

2 komentar: