Twins

13.34.00 sii kurti 0 Comments

“If you think you could take over the world alone, than you’ll only take 0,000001% of the world ” - IS 


valerie & veronika asia's next top model 5



Who stand for #TeamTwins #ASTMCycle5

UP UP UP


Proud for Veronika and Valerie the first twin model participate Asia’s Next Top Model Season 5, even they didn’t hit the stage become the winner. I still deliver you two so much love and support.

So are we a twin?


Answer is …

Like an eyebrow that WE are NOT TWIN But SISTER.

We have a same high, a same body, hating frog and their family, screaming when we see Gong Yoo on the TV and many more that can’t fit on this page.

When I was young around 4-5 years old, I have a habit to look alike my sister. Every time she buys clothes, I want the same too, but in pink or red. Cause Nia always take the clothes in blue.

On that time, we have a couple of pajamas, a couple of strapped power puff girl sandal and I think a couple of panties too. Kkkkkk . Jocking.

Though it like that, every time we meet each other we can’t handle to not fight.

For information in our home, there is only one bathroom exist which should be load for4 person at a same time, every morning. Honestly that situation is not good for me when I’m the youngest one in family member. So I tried to rise one step up with fighting against her (nia). Doing disgusted, telling mommy or running first to the bathroom. But well, sometimes it didn’t work and I end up taking bath outside where the water was saved at a big bowl. Luckily that’s when I was around 6 -7 years old without scare of being completely naked.

Now without any punishment and come from our real heart, one more time we are getting twins.

***
Twin


twin sister

Twin sister

Twin sister

Twin sister

Twin sister

Twin sister

Twin sister

Twin sister

Twin sister

Twin sister

Twin sister

Well dear,
Have you drink a glass of water today? I’m forgetful person even for breathing sometimes I miss it.

Written & photo edited by is (@minminshy)

0 komentar: