You're The Only One

11.29.00 sii kurti 0 Comments

It’s been one month ago after taking those photos. Today I saw it again and it remember me someone who is living Australia right now. Someone who always help me when I need, give me spirit and give a blessed on my birthday. Such a sweet person. And I think it’s been 3 years over since we say goodbye to each other. But I’m so relieved that we keep make a communication sometimes even on a lot of busyness. Miss Dara you’re the only one korean person who know me well!!

I remember when you taught me Buchechum (one of the korean traditional dance who use a big fan), I made a mistake that made you feel so annoyed. And then you repeat it, show me what I’ve done. ”OMG that’s what I’ve done!” really shocked, looked so terrible. I feel ashamed to myself. But that moment was so fun, 계속 기억 하고 싶다 (I want to keep remember it)

And t at last time I called you, honestly my brain really ruin up. I’ve prepared what I’ll talk, what I’ll say and what I’ll ask, but suddenly BOOM! When you hanged up the phone I forgot what I’ve prepared. Start with greeting in Korean but finally I mixed all language. When I forgot the word in Korean I changed in English but I also couldn’t find some words in English so I used Indonesian language. Until the conversation got over, I think I have to hold up breathing. But that’s so fun also. Next time let’s do a video call. Maybe you should see my expression when every energy I have, I use for thinking.

I think I know who is the only one korean person that my sister remember well. His name is Lee Sang Gyu. Is it available to write his name here? Please ignore it if you read this one. She meet him on a speech contest that I joined. He is one of the judge, he is tall, handsome and I think he is 30~35 years old. I’m not really sure about his job but I think he has a good position on company.

When my sister took a picture beside him, she heard the sound of the water who is being go down by the throat. A glass of water he'd just drank. Aww.. The heart beat couldn’t be hold anymore. Especially when he gave her a sweet smile. On that moment there're a lot of korean food such as Cocho Pie whom for now it can remind her that sunggan (moment).

white shirt pairing with denim

white shirt pairing with denim

white shirt pairing with denim

white shirt pairing with denim

white shirt pairing with denim

white shirt pairing with denim


pairing white shirt

pairing white shirt


pairing white shirt


pairing white shirt

pairing white shirt

pairing white shirt

1. Outfit : T-Shirt by gift, Denim Pants, Slip On & Black Scarf are local brand, 221B Baker Street Chain Necklace and Tote Bag from olshop.
2. Striped Pants is own stock, Sweater, London Backpack, Scarf , Sweater and Platform Shoes are local brand.
Photos edited by @minminshy  (iis)
Story written by @minminshy (iis)

0 komentar: