Chatty, Eaty Time

09.47.00 sii kurti 2 Comments

Chatty, Eaty Time


Well, I’d like to thank to my beloved sister who always has big appetite, hehehe…. It’s a pleasure to rectify her situation. I mean accompanied her to have some meal in the café or coffee shop occasionally. Besides, I could get a free Wi-Fi as an advantage and rest my riotous mind just for a while, though.

Afternoon is the perfect time for getting some quality time with loved ones. You can find a local coffee shop with good vibe and get lost in amazing a cup of coffee. I admit never getting bored to sit in the corner of local coffee shop for much hours and repeat it again in another days. I like watching people relax and chatting about how the day was. And I suggest you to pick a comfy clothes, because it ‘s not a dinner.

I watch the comings and goings. There was an interesting mix of people here, old and young. I heard various voices and glimpses of them. A group of young girls sat one table next to me. They’re laughing like schoolgirls, or they were. I bet they’re talking about their classmate. That’s a common theme what schoolgirls talked about when they sit together. Unrealised now I’m talking about them,hehehe….I scanned the room, watching a mother coaxing her children to eat. Hmmm… I smiled. I love watching a warmth and care around family.

A young couple behind me seemed enjoying their time while taking a lot of picture. As we know a cafe or coffee shop is the top of place want to go for dating. In the beside of my table, there were a group of employees. They chatted and shared what the day was going. They were looked tired, but it suddenly had gone. Because laughing and a cup of coffee could erase their tiredness. These are one of a good cure.

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

How about me? Um—I had an interesting moment with my family. We enjoyed every minutes of our precious moment. But, God… Iis seemed no hesitation to act like a food critics. Yeah, yeah… a fake food critics,hehe… she mumbled about the service and hospitality, our food and beverages. Oh, I’m in danger when she read this,hehe.. I gotta go,then. Bye….

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

Chatty, Eaty Time

Wait! However I got a great quality time with Mother and Iis, my family. Well, I thought the time with our family is the best cure. How about you? J

Officially Good-bye!!

Written and photo edited by Nia (@nia_kurti)

2 komentar:

  1. God damn, so jealousy I want to enjoy our quality time at coffee shop like you did

    BalasHapus