Canceled

09.01.00 sii kurti 0 Comments





Both of us prepared to go. We fitted some styles and we chose ‘bohemian-chic’ then. For the record it wasn’t for a dating. I was attired in a simply look and make-up-less for sure, but still bohemian

We reached to the place and we were confused, I had contracted a chronic blind-direction. I was afraid I didn’t know where the place was exactly. We stood up motionless like a traffic sign beside the road. Waiting for something. I encouraged myself to ask the someone else around here. I asked for direction to a fried-rice-seller. He said that we just go straight to that way. I took breathe deeply and gasped to the air. Refrained from doing happy dance like ten-year-old.

Suddenly my phone rang and stopped my dancing. I got a message from Him. He said: “sorry, today’s our meeting is canceled. I’ve gotten a bad accident and I had been conscious now”

I replied that message and said sorry for his condition. We were getting’ motionless for second time. So, we took a lot of pictures before went home. This story will remain fresh on my mind, although it is an important event. 
boho style 
boho style


boho style

boho style






boho style



boho style




boho style


boho style


boho style

boho style

“Different story. Different style. But same outfits.” We involved in an event of which that leave an indelible mark.

The story began when I got a message from BBM. That message came from a Leader of Nunchuk’s Community. He said he was in Cianjur for three day and asked me to meet up in the certain place for playing nunchuk together. The location is at Maleber Tea Garden. To be honest, I didn’t even know where the place is.

0 komentar: