Boredom

07.26.00 sii kurti 0 Comments

HELLO Universe !!!!

I was so nervous to post my first writing on here. Ehm…. I would like to say sorry if you guys find so many mistakes of my grammar, hehehe…Yap, cause I’m in the process to be a pretty girl (okay,please ignore that). Feel so glad if you want to correct my mistakes pleasantly . Besides that I do not know what should I write, cause in my another blog I usually share my feelings or I called my blog as ‘digital diary’. Anyway you can check my personal blog at nianotebook.wordpress.com

One of my hobbies is drawing. I agree if every people must have a hobby, even it just read a status of your ‘ex’. It useful for killing the time and it is the way to spend one’s leisure moments (and for now I have so many leisure moments L ). I did my hobby since I was five. But my drawing’s signature always change together along with my ages. I drew a girl with different dress when I was child. And then when I was a teen-ager ,drew manga-style was my capability and the most talented among my classmate. After I met some friends in one of community in my hometown, I realized that I wasn’t the best one. I guess my skill’s caste in a bottom place.

I sat down in my favorite place of my room and opened my old drawing, sketched something. I’ve just found what I want. I’ve loved to mix ‘n match outfit, watching fashion-program on TV, visit apparel shop. All of my predilections are in the same yarn and I love to do my hobby. I sketch the concept of my attire plan for the next event or just for hanging out.

But I know that I am still in the learning process. I promise to myself if I won’t stop of my learning!!

(Reader : what a bored story, I found a bucket of boredom)

“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind”-William Shakespeare


 fashion design


fashion design 

fashion design

0 komentar: